Wednesday 30 May 2012

Opening Thoughts

Hi All! Well I must admit i am slightly nervous setting up this blog! I ponder on who would be interested on what I have to say?!? I mean 6 months ago blogs were an alien concept to me (ashamedly) , that was until my wonderful friend Rosh (whose blog link i will add later on) told me about the wonderful world of blogging. It's a great way to get your thoughts and ideas out there. Everybody is unique and special in their own way, and blogging allows me to put across my individuality including my hobbies and interests (which will be very different compared to the next person). Anyway, i won't natter on for too long; all in all I hope you all enjoy reading, and gain some interesting thoughts/tips along the way!

P.s. I would love to hear about your thoughts and comments on any of my posts, so if you have any ideas or tips relating to my post, please feel free to post away! I welcome learning new things off friends and other bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for mentioning me!

    Welcome to the fab world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete