Thursday 31 May 2012

Hmmm Philosophy... That is the Question?!

For those of you who may not have known, as part of my further studies, i have an A-level in Philosophy and it was only the other day, my family were asking about what was so interesting about the topic. I loved delving into new thoughts and ideas and Philosophy is just that! So i thought i would try and share the magic of Philosophy for you, by showing you a few thoughts in Philosophy for you to get your head round! Let me know your thoughts guys!

i) Is something only good because God says it is, or was it already good which is why God commands it?

ii) What happens at death? Does the soul die with the individual as does an Archer's skill dies with the Archer?

iii) If a tree falls in the forest and no-one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

1 comment:

  1. Thought provoking stuff. But I'm a philistine! I was once asked the question in an interview "Can there be a cause without an effect or an effect without a cause, please give me an example"

    Literally sat there are looked at her like she had lost it. LOL

    ReplyDelete